-
October 16th, 2003, 02:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Don't hate me k?
I posted something that kinda ballooned up into something really huge...
and I am sorry...
*cringes 'n bites fingernails*
Its on the "ponder" board...
but...
don't worry.
I'm done with 'em.
I posted twice, said what I needed to say, and I won't be posting there again.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 16th, 2003, 04:13 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Blazey,
I surely hope Chloe is ok with me doing that.
I just typed before I thought...
[img]redface.gif[/img]
and you're right...they are different, and I won't go back 'n post no matter how big my (_____|____) gets.
*snicker'n*
I'm sure they're all really nice people in their own way, but what was done just struck a bad chord with me.
Thanks for posting back... I do feel better.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 16th, 2003, 05:39 PM
#3
Inactive Member
iiirb
its okay... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 16th, 2003, 07:30 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanx Chloe...
I didn't mean to stick my nose in your business... I really didn't.
Sometimes I just can't behave.
*spanks myself*
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
October 16th, 2003, 08:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Awwww... all we did was stick up for our friend and in return each other.... it got a little koo koo, but I think our message was received LOUD and CLEAR..... I'd do it again for anyone here in a heart beat [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to everyone....
-
October 16th, 2003, 09:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
iiirB.....
Tis friends like you..that snap me back to where I should be to begin with...
Thank you everyone.......
-
October 17th, 2003, 03:23 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
awww..briii!..im sure she wont be upset at anyone who posted over there..i think its great how we always band togather when one of our "family" needs us...the whole thing was pretty funny actually..i enjoyed it this morning..but i reckon we oughta leave those ppl in peace..they arent like us..hahaha..you know what i mean...at any rate..it was a great laff..and its over and done with now...way to go guys tho..ya'll cracked me the fuck up.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks